Saturday, March 25, 2017

Just for a Laugh...

So, I like a good laugh. Proverbs 17:22 says that "A joyful heart is good medicine".
We all need a good laugh now and then. You apparently can lose 10-40 calories laughing for just 15 minutes a day. So, if you're looking for a good weight loss program, I may have just found you a good one. ;)

Anyway, without further ado, here are 10 things to make you laugh today (or at least smile).

But first off, just to let you know, there's a MAJOR SPOILER BELOW!!

Major Spoiler Below:





Don't we all?




JUMPING LAMA
NOW IN THE NEWS: MR. L. LAMA NOW IDENTIFIES AS A KANGAROO




Haha, yes! After a while you want that roadrunner to get caught by Wile  E. Coyote...:
Isn't it though?! It's amazing how FAST he could paint such amazing paintings as well!




Haha, too true...:
"But it's a SHORT chapter!"



Hee hee...
Just a spoonful...




BAAHAAHAAHAA!:
"Take it from my hands!"




 :
Hehe... just... back away slooowly...



 :
Aww man! Really??




So true:
"Well, I really called to just ask you real quick about how to fix my computer because I have a really important email to send, and it's a little stressful, but you know what... a flute solo would really help me to calm down and relax -- it sounds like just the thing to melt my stress away! Thanks!"


Well, I hope you folks enjoyed that. :) I'm the kind of person who probably spends too much time finding likes to find funny/witty pictures like this on Pinterest. Oh, all the wasted hours on Pinterest... well, that will have to be another post. :P Anyway, I hope you had a good laugh, or at least a good smile out of that. :) Now, why don't you go get yourself off your computer or phone or tablet or whatever ridiculous device you may be on, and go enjoy this wonderful day that the Lord has made?!

Have a blessed weekend, everyone!
~Faith




4 comments:

  1. "If you're looking for a good weight loss program…" xD

    This was fabulous, Faith! Pinterest is a beautiful creation, no?

    Your captions were awesome, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD

      Thanks so much, Olivia! Yes, Pinterest IS wonderful indeed. ;D

      Thank you again! :) I'll probably end up doing something like this again... It was quite fun!

      Delete